Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

As a prank do you ever pretend to smell smoke when you are in a crowded elevator?

Favorite Answer

I ask if anyone else smells gas, and release some when I arrive at my floor.

• Tom

Unfortunately other people can smell also so that is not very effective unless you also have something that you have burned such as a piece of cloth sealed in a bag which you can squeeze so the air escapes and lets the smell out.

One thing that can give you extra space even in a crowded elevator is to fake a sneeze into your hand in which you have already smeared rubber cement glue. Then you open your hand toward the others and ask if someone has a handkerchief along with apologizing to everyone that you should have stayed home until the incubation time in which you are contagious is over but you just had to finish something at work or could not pass up on a particular sale item if you are in a store.

Add: Being prepared for pulling a prank can be beneficial and add to effects but still allow for spontaneity. You can carry things that do not take much space such as a small bag of burnt cloth, fake lottery tickets for one to be "lost" at a mall food court or even stink bombs which can be released by stepping on. (warning: Carry the stink bomb in a hard case so as not to be crushed in your pocket.) Such items are readily available on eBay. (Yes, I know from a couple years experience and nobody expects it from someone in their upper mid 40's.) Do not forget a video camera, again "spy" video cameras in various styles are available on eBay. I prefer the ones with remote controls so it is not obvious when using them.

No but it's fun to smoke in a crowded elevator. Or fart.

lol so mean! XD but my luck would have a spunky old woman in the elevator saying "I don't smell nothing but your BO, hooligan"

I like to mumble some vaguely mideastern sounding gibberish, then take out my cellphone and key it while pointing it at my briefcase and shielding my eyes.

No , because I'm usually Choked up by the Gas from someone Farting !

• most likely they would think that I think that they smell like cigarettes and I'm being a ***** about it lol

*killed myself trying to write the b word in a way that it wont censor ...or whats the word...Whatever blah lol

I did not succeed.......BOOo!

I wait for the doors to open and as new people get on, I say something awkward like, "And that's how I got herpes".

• Lefty

Yes..but it has it's ups and downs. They realized that my prank couldn't hold water and called me a hoser.

No I never thought of that. I don't need to give people heart attacks.