Is she taunting me with the visitation changes? Should I respond back?

My son's mother and I are having issues with custody/visitation.

Visitation states that I have every weekend till he turns 3.

I share my weekends just to be fair in the matter.

We talk via email mainly because I can't trust what she says.

He will be turning 3 very soon and she emails me the following:

******names have been changed but that's it******

HER

So our son turns 3 next weekend and we spoke briefly of the upcoming changes. I have attached a calendar with the weekends and holidays our son goes with you with your days being highlighted in green. I know you already know but your weekends will be begin at 6pm on Fridays 9-30.

If you ever want to switch weekends, we can do that.

Please confirm you received this and let me know if we are on the same page.

Thank you,

**** she attaches a calender highlighting visitation for the next year****

ME

Like I said before, I am not in agreement with you on this matter. Why not keep it as is now?

HER

As you have told me in that past, let's keep to the order and keep the peace and that is what I am doing as you requested.

*******she fails to mention that she told me that my lawyer did not follow a procedures making holiday visitation null and void and that I need to work out a plan with her so I can see him on Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's why I said keep it as it is ******

ME

As I have told you in the past. I am not in agreement with you on this matter. You and I both know that the visitation change is not what is best for our son.

****she realized at the last second she made a mistake on her calender******

HER

Since our son is not 3 until Sunday, the changes are effective then. So I am confirming, this Friday you will not be picking up our son. Next Friday Oct. 7, you will be picking him as per the order, correct? I just confirming all so I can adjust my plans as needed.

Thank you,

My question is is she trying to pick a fight? Is she just being controlling? How would I or should I respond back to this?

If I were you, keep any emails and texts regarding any schedule changes/conflicts. Go with what the court has ordered. You can't go wrong by doing that...hence why you keep any emails etc stating her trying to make changes. Just respond to her like you've been....your answer should be based on the court order. She, of course, is going to make things a pain as your son gets older.

well you said the order is until he turns 3, but you don't say what the visitation is supposed to be after he turns 3 and from the sounds of what she wrote, that is what the visitation is supposed to be.

if you don't like it, go back to court and ask for some more time with him during the week.

parents should share weekends as much as possible,

• Topaz

Go by what you have in the court visitation.

Come by on the date you are supposed to be there and time and pick up your son. Bring your son back at the date and time you are supposed to.

That's it. Ignore her stupidity, all it does is gets you angry and upset. Just tell her you will pick up the boy when you are suppoosed to and will bring him back when you are supposed to. Say have a nice day. And that's it.

If she keeps hounding you, ignore it. You don't have to answer to stupidity.

• mmm

I don't have a clue what the court order states after he turns three - if nothing - you might have to go to mediation to resolve this - I am confused tho - you are suppose to get him every week-end and you don't want him every week-end?

Make up your own calender with your visits highlighted and send it to her.

V-A-S-E-C-T-O-M-Y

seriously