Nina
Lv 4
Nina asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Is this an effective way to lose weight?

If you eat practically no carbs for breakfast and lunch and then eat carbs for dinner after a workout?

or carbs for breakfast then no carbs throughout the day

What I'm saying is Eat only one meal with carbs only after a workout so the carbs go toward your post-workout recovery?

Update:

Thanks, I'm not trying to lose weight I'm trying to help my best friend lose 20 lbs

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont eat carbs all week and then once a week i will have a carb day. through out the week do regular cardio exercise. i have been doing this for about a month and have lost 15 pounds

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's no need to cut carnal, eat more fruits and veggie, less meats and junk, eat your meats in the morning for breakfast so you work it off during the day. I did that and lost a lot of my weight, plus I walk everyday. I went from 230 (after losing my water weight) from being pregnant down to 180 in 2 1/2 months. LOL my pregnancy made me hungry 24/7 :P

Source(s): A really hungry baby and exercise after
  • 5 years ago

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

• 4 years ago

walk your dog

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That should help you lose weight. If that is you in the photo, you don't need to lose weight

• 9 years ago

well, carbs are an essential diet factor, because 60% of your calories should come from carbs, 28% from fats and 12% from proteins. so if she's at least getting her amount of carbs in, then it may work, but it could slow down metabolism, which you definitely dont want. good luck!

• 4 years ago

Eat five servings of fruits and veggies a day

• 4 years ago

forget the dried cranberries which have added sugar and add a half cup of fresh berries to top off your salad

• 5 years ago

Never skip evening workouts

• 5 years ago

make it a point to use the steps whenever possible use the bathroom on a different floor at work take the stairs at the bus station the airport or the mall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.