Facebook question? Adding someone you don't know?

Ok, so I would like to start this by saying that I am not a weird person, and I would never stalk anyone on facebook. However I have a question. So I am on this dating site and I this woman showed up on my page as a 100% match. Because I am not a subscriber I cannot send messages on the site, and I don't know if she subscribes so I don't know that paying to send a message would really do any good for me.

So just out of curiosity I searched her on Facebook using her first name and college. Is there anyway I could contact her on facebook without being a total creep? Otherwise I will have to gamble and buy a membership (crazy expensive) on the dating site so I can message her, and if she isnt a member she cant read my message, so....

What do you think??

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

If she has messages enabled from anyone, (not just her friends list) you can send her a message on Facebook without adding her as a friend. In the subject line put something like 100% match on and then the name of the dating website, that way, if she's not looking for anyone at this time she can delete your message unread. Adding her as a friend would be weird until you've at least messaged her to tell her who you are, and why you are contacting her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.