Facebook question? Adding someone you don't know?

Ok, so I would like to start this by saying that I am not a weird person, and I would never stalk anyone on facebook. However I have a question. So I am on this dating site and I this woman showed up on my page as a 100% match. Because I am not a subscriber I cannot send messages on the site, and I don't know if she subscribes so I don't know that paying to send a message would really do any good for me.

So just out of curiosity I searched her on Facebook using her first name and college. Is there anyway I could contact her on facebook without being a total creep? Otherwise I will have to gamble and buy a membership (crazy expensive) on the dating site so I can message her, and if she isnt a member she cant read my message, so....

What do you think??

If she has messages enabled from anyone, (not just her friends list) you can send her a message on Facebook without adding her as a friend. In the subject line put something like 100% match on and then the name of the dating website, that way, if she's not looking for anyone at this time she can delete your message unread. Adding her as a friend would be weird until you've at least messaged her to tell her who you are, and why you are contacting her.