My ex husban confence he had sex.with my MOThEr!!!!?

We have a 6 year old boy so he calls once in a great while to talk to him. Anyways one time he called me and he was drunk and told me he had **** my mother like 7 times...i was like 2 month separaeted of him when this happened.i.was.no longer living with them i left the house and only him and my mom and brothers live there??? Should i belive him???? But i dont know why im not mad at this it doesnt bother me at all!!!! i.do belive my mom would of sleap with him.....i hate to say this GOSH!!!!! But this as like 4 years ago he told ke this but my new partner says how can i be cool with my mom after i know this ???

• Topaz
    Favorite Answer

You need to confront your mom. If you can't then just forget it.

He's your ex right? So what? But if it's still bothering you, confront mom. If she doesn't wanna give you any info, you know what to do.

People sometimes are stupid. Your mom could be one of them. Once she gets talking you will find out what happened. People who drink and get drunk do stupid things. It's up to you to forgive. I would forgive and let it go.

But I wouldn't trust her--anymore.

No he didnt have sex with your mother. he wants to mentally **** you up the more you like about it he completed what he wanted.

• Truth

ask for proof ... or has he seen you mother naked? ask questions on some one who had sex with you mother would know?

He didn't have sex with your Mom.

He's an idiot, and obviously knows exactly how to hurt you.

I don't think he had sex with your mom