Joanna asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What Shampoo is NATURAL, and makes your hair THINKER and LONGER?

I want to grow out my hair and I need natural shampoo. What do you recommend?

Update:

Thicker** Sorry! D:

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Soap is the most natural hair products, we used those before bottled shampoos were invented, mid 60's. A bar of soap was used for our bodies, hair & laundry.

It does NOT make your hair grow longer, that comes from your goo genes, good hair care, and all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature - not products made by man.

When you wash your hair with one of those nutrient-rich shampoos, most of the nutrients and active ingredients in the product don’t actually end up in your hair, they wind up down the drain… along with all the money you spent on the shampoo.

It is HOW you use to style your hair or what styling tools that damage the hair, and what chemicals you're adding to the hair, not the shampoo.

Best advice from Hollywood's well known hairstylist in the 80's once said: "Keep foods in your mouth and hair products on your hair."

If you've straightened your hair in the past, it may grow slowly or none at all.

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair"

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

• 4 years ago

Tips -if you'll, wash hair each and every different day or each and every 2 days-it simply is dependent how oily your hair will get. -depart conditioner on for 10 mins a minimum of and do not placed it on roots. -drink tons of water and consume plenty of protein reminiscent of meat and peanut butter purpose your hair is made out of protein. -continually use a depart in conditioner for break up ends. -trim hair as soon as a month due to the fact break up ends stops hair progress. -use warmness safety each time. To get extra expertise to have a healthful hair, be taught extra right here:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.