How do I get this guy to kiss me tomorrow night?

Tomorrow night is movie night. I like him a lot and I think he likes me and he's always picking me up and hugging me and stuff. I just got my braces off 3 days ago and I really want to kiss him and I think tomorrow would be a good day. SO can anyone think of a plan?

Favorite Answer

Grab him by his collar and just plant it on him!!

Male (19) If i were you i would just wait like mid movie. chances are he will probably be intimate with you first. just kiss him on the cheek to give him a que most likely he will follow. but then again ultimately it boils down to how you feel and when you think the time is right for both of you.

Best of luck to ya! have fun at the movies.

Source(s): Personal experience

Dont kiss him, let him kiss you. When he hugs you put your arms around his neck and to you cheak on his, then look at him in the eyes (stay close like 2 in.) Then if your feeling something and he feels it too close your eyes and mmmmmaaahhhhhhh a kiss lol