How can i get liked by people?

Its been 4 weeks of school and my friend has been here for 3 weeks and hes liked by everyone... All popular kids like him already... I really appreciate that he hangs out with me instead of them... In 7th I was sorta a jerk and 1/5 of the school doesnt like me... I have about 7 friends that i hang out with... How can i get people to like me

Favorite Answer

Be yourself no matter what! (: and just try to be nicer and open to new ideas!

goerge washington looking dude is right once ur a jerk you cant go back

at least with dorks neards and people who get teased they can allwasy come back once they have confidnce and a new look.

it work work for jerks

if your good at P.E that will help and if you play sports and basket ball that will help.

but you just gotta be a nice person w/o letting ppl step all over you.

and if you get a job you should just make friedns there and start a new life.

man school can suck and you just gotta have fun no matter where you are hope this helps u

Ask yourself: are you socially awkward? Is your normal face naturally grouchy? Do you strike up conversations more easily?

But then again, once you're a jerk, you built that reputation. That's the best explanation why a lot of people don't like you. If you want to change that, you need to start talking to people again and be nicer. You can't wait around for them to talk to you.

Stop being a jerk

make lots of money