How can I get the mother of my daughter back?

We are living seperately. My daughter is with her. At times she acts like she likes me, most times not. She says she wants to be with other men. We dont talk much, but live real close.

Our daughter was born months premature. It was highly stressful on both of us. Neither of us were at our best. Things were said. She still holds resentment. I still hurt but I want to get past all that and be a family.

Favorite Answer

what happened that made her leave in the first place? The same thing happened with my parents and they always act like children,blaming each other for everything that went wrong. Try sitting down and talking with your wife BEFORE she starts going with other men.Just agree with whatever she says and DO NOT disagree, make it seem like it was all your fault and that you will change blahblahblah.say anything that will make her happy. That's what my dad did and hes back in the house.....sigh.........my family is dysfunctional

Source(s): me myself and I

solution can only be find by meeting her personally & try to be careful & respectful to her,make her feel she is ur queen.she will come back happily.

Wtf