best friends or more, what do you think?

I'm 19 a girl and my best friend is 21 and a guy. We've been basically inseparable best friends for the past year. How can you decipher feelings between you and your best friend and be able to tell if you are something more than just friends. I'm not going to lie I've fallen completely head over heels in love with him. Everything we do, we tell each other. Although he lives 40 minutes away, we usually find a way to see each other pretty much everyday. He calls me and we talk on the phone for at least 20 minutes a day. Anyone who see's us automatically assumes we're a couple, and a lot of our friends think we're like 'secretly dating'. He's always play fighting me. He gets mad if I go somewhere and he's not invited, and it seems like he gets jealous if I hangout with other guys, or anyone for that matter. He knows everything about me, like all my favorite things/things I hate (which i don't even have to tell him, he can just tell) and no matter how I'm acting he can always tell if I'm happy, or if something's wrong. Best friends or should we be more, what do you think? (I want to be more but idk if he feels the same way)

Favorite Answer

I had this problem too. You know you love him, but your not sure if its the brotherly type love, or real love.

Ask yourself, would it be wierd kissing him? If you even need to hesitate on the awnser, you know its probably a brotherly type love.