How was you're life without facebook, myspace? or twitter? before it existed? explain?

How was your life, without Facebook, Myspace , or twitter? was it better? worse? how have these social medial networking sites changed you're life?

Were you or are you happier with or without them or content? or dont care much about the sites?

If so explain why do you like the websites or not?

What did you do on your free time when none of these websites existed? and what do you do now now that they exist?

I hate the websites. They are a waste of time. I wasted most of my teenager years when I could've been using the time to study, spend time with my family or get fit. Problem is, I'm addicted to these websites. I always think about qutting but I always end up back on the computer.

Yes, my life was better. Now everyone has got addicted to it. They waste hour after hour sitting in front of laptop or mobile. I was never addicted to social networks and I dont know why. But one thing is sure that it has some effect on you, even if you dont use it. I think its better to stay away from them, do some useful work and don't waste time..

Whats Facebook?

Source(s): The Force