What is the vote Ron Paul can't get?

Ron Paul's got the Korean vote. Is the only vote he can't appeal to is the stupidity vote?

Favorite Answer

any rational voter

The mainstream media doesn't portray Ron Paul because established Republicans don't like him, plain and simple. They view him as a threat, while the whole time Ron Paul's consistent voting record has proven the route our country needs to get back on.

It is hard to convince Americans born with this aspect of "entitlement" that the government doesn't have to be involved in every aspect of our life. It is sad to think of Americans as babies and the Federal government as our mother but sadly that is the recent history.

The constitution basically limits the federal government to protecting the citizens and allowing all other rights to be decided by the states. But really, who cares about the documents that started our country? Not modern politicians, that is for sure.

He cannot get the vote of the ignorant masses.

I am afraid most folks in the US are pretty thoroughly brainwashed by the mainstream media. I was brainwashed myself a little while back. Unless more people wake up to reality, the ignorant, brainwashed American citizen will be voting for the usual suspects, Romney, Perry, Obama, whomever. I pray I am wrong, but I am afraid too many are still sleeping.

Source(s): Intelligent friends and the internet. NEVER mainstream media (FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc.).
  • J D

He cannot reach slumbering minds, careless people, or the indoctrinated if you will. But this very well could be, quite literally, the single most important election in American history. It's a shame that so many people are uninterested or are still asleep. A Ron Paul election could help restore this country on so many levels.

Ron Paul doesn't need to get all the votes, he just need your vote in Iowa or anywhere else, whomever you are, that will give him that edge. He already polls at 14 percent nationwide, Mitt feels his hot breath in his neck.

Ron Paul has got the freedom lover's vote, the conspiracy theorist's vote, the libertarian vote, the "end the fed" vote, and now the Korean vote?

I guess he doesn't have the "Obama is my Messiah" vote...

• ?

Pretty much. And for some reason, people who think that nearly random bombing of foreign nations is somehow "protecting" us back here. (by pissing off people and creating new terrorists to fight, see?)

He needs to explain why his policy protects the nation better than attacking everything that looks remotely threatening. We're stuck in a no-win cycle of violence like Israel, and only one side has the power to stop it (the one which has a singular person in charge of the military...)

• Twurzz

Well, to be fair, north koreans like Ron Paul because they think he'll make america feel more like home.

The ones that others get?

• The neo-conservatives.

people with a brain