Christians: Do you study the universe as much as you study the bible?

• Junior
    Favorite Answer

I'm fairly well rounded in my education.

Love to look up at God's magnificent Universe on a clear night, but I don't study them. The Bible is the only Book I study.

Source(s): KJV Bible
  • hmmm

No, the universe constantly changes as does the opinions of scientists who study it. The Bible doesn't change and tells me all I need to know about the past, present and future.

I guess the universe supposedly tells scientists about our past and maybe our present but, nothing is spoken of regarding the future.

Seems like the Bible has the upper hand in my view.

No, I study the Bible more than the universe,

However, scientists have discovered that the progressive red shift in galactic clusters is not because the outer galaxies are accelerating, but they are rotating faster and the lateral movement, in relation to the Earth, creates elongated waves showing higher speed, like the outer spokes on a bicycle wheel.

And because clusters of galaxies are grouped about 3 million light-waves from each other, with the Milky Way galaxy near the center, it shows a purpose in creation.

And one day the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, and God will reign here.

We will be His people and He will be our God, and the entire creation will revolve around the throne of glory.

Blessings, Messiah

I think this link is the one you need: http://wn.com/Fusion_Pulsed_Power_Research_at_Sand...

NO, it is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlqcCMVm5E

Youtube thumbnail

No, but thanks for asking. I read the Word of God on a daily basis and lead a Bible study once a week. I don't spend that kind of time "studying the universe".

No, but I study earth sciences quite a bit -- I find that fascinating, plus I need to keep up with my daughter who is majoring in biology.

I've earned 2 master's degrees -- I didn't earn them without studying.

Thanks for your concern.

I never saw a Hertzsprung- Russell diagram in the bible!

Nah, they don't. They were given a rat maze of BS and are continually running around in it too exhausted to stick their heads out.

God has me on His "Need to know" basis.

When I need to know something about the universe, He lets me in on it.

I pay attention to the beauty of the stars...the greatest mathematician of all time....created.

I'll be able to understand it....completely...when i die.

Will you?