What Should I Get My Boyfriend For His Birthday?

He's Turning 16 In A Couple Of Weeks And I Have No Idea What To Get Him. Im Probably Going To Get Him A Couple Different Things, But I Really Want It To Mean Something. Im Going To Take Him To Dinner That Night, But That's Not Going To Be His "Present" Any Ideas?

Update:

-____- I Didn't Mean Have Sex Or Anything.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Best thing to do, think about him, and ask yourself what he likes, what his hobbies are, and go from there. If you put some thought into what he likes, it will make the gift more personal.

• 9 years ago

A blanket is always good, a picture of the two of you together, or something related to what he likes to do. This could be doing something he likes (even if you don't love it), such as hiking or getting him a gadget/gizmo/accessory for his favorite activity. You could gt him something for the two of you to do together, a watch (make it a classy one, not a trashy one), cologne (especially if there's one you like). If you want something a little more intimate, nice boxers (not joke ones. Nice ones.). If you tell us a little more about him I could come up with some specific suggestions.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How about umm a teddy bear maybe or a I don't know to much about this stuff but maybe a Teddy bear and a nice card about how much you love him:)

Source(s): Hope this helps:)
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A BJ lol

Source(s): Which guy wouldnt?
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ounce of weed

• Nina
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

a nice glass bong

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Get him laid!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.