Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Christians, can you at least admit that from an outsiders point of view, Christians appear a little crazy?

Favorite Answer

Of course, we understand that.

We know we look crazy and admit it openly. It's a major part of being a Christian. I don't understand how you can be a Christian and not realize how crazy we look. I mean, we (some of us) go to this thing called church and eat some guy's "body" and worship a God you can't even see (at least from an outsiders point of view) among other things. How can you not see it? We're freaking weird and glad of it!

If we look crazy, then we've done our job. The Bible says "live in the world, but not of the world." So yes, Christian's, just admit it already.

• Greg

The largest number of Christians in the world are false and have tarnished the reputation of Christianity. But, the naive people are the ones who prey on Christians. They believe the false believers are the true ones. The true ones do not carry a denomination and they also do not conduct themselves in any way that may set a bad example. God commanded us to set a good example for others to witness. Life is about reaching others and somehow helping them find their way to salvation. Many will not make it. The Bible tells it. And it's easy to see why considering the willfull behavior of many that are fully indulging in the sinful world.

It's easy for non-believers to judge those who do believe because the way to God's Truth doesn't match the way to the "truths" of the world. Most truth in the world is of deception. The Bible tells us of the many fools in the world who will think they are intelligent of worthy of admiration. They will carry their version of the truth. And reality will come at them unlike anything they have ever witnessed when God decides to end this nonsensical society. God's Truth reveals the ways of the world and enlightens us to the point of no longer doubting the existence of God.

Yes because religion believes the dumbest things and they claim you just have to have faith, if that were the case I could believe God was pink with polka dots and it would be true. I think not, The bible states you need some evidence otherwise you might think a rabbit lays eggs or a fat man slides down a chimney of all houses on earth in a 24 hour period.

Did anyone hear about thoses native islanders who were warshipping a hang glider? Just goes to show what religion really is; nothing more than answers to an answerless question.

-- sry, I had no business answering this question. I did take a religion class and I found it to be very funny. I think Christians just go with the flow and don't really care if they're wrong.

• Cindi

No one can know or measure what is beyond this physical existence. So to have 'faith' in God does seem illogical in the sense of what we can understand.

But from what we can understand of the physical universe... I have faith that God exists. There is really not anything that can deny God. Especially when someone thinks everything is random.

Sure, I will agree. Before I became a Christian I was working in the woods as a choker setter. this guy we thought of as a "Jesus freak" smashed his finger. Most anyone would of GD motherfker! He shouts "Praise the Lord!" When asked why he said that He replied "Could of been a lot worse!" And he was right. Could of lost his fingers.

Of course we are. We are the new crazy. Crazy is the new intellectual. I'm tired and going to bed. Good night and God bless.

• Junior

Sure...most outsiders fail to understand what's happening on the inside.

Are you able to admit that from their pov that atheism is about the most foolish and unnecessary decision that no sane mind would choose?

Honestly, are we not all, just a little bit crazy.

HELL YEA CHRISTIANS ARENT JUST A LITTLE CRAZY THEY ARE OUT OF THEIR FREAKING MIND.

oh n. im not a christian. Because well im not married but i like girls and i've banged a few. So i guess im already going to hell. Oh well... mite as well keep going. Or i can say sorry and than bang another one. Than say sorry again.

i think thats how it works right????