Blackberry Facebook app notifications continue, even though I turned them off?

I have the Blackberry Curve, and I have the newest version of the Facebook app (2.0 or whatever). Under "Options > Facebook Notifications" I have it UNCHECKED, meaning I don't want any notifications on my phone. But they still show up and are incredibly annoying. Can anyone help me? There seems to be nothing on the actual website that pertains to the app.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

a search produced several site that look helpful:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7620000 results for

turn off blackberry …:Search RefinersShow All

Facebook.

search resultsFacebook for BlackBerry® smartphones | Facebook

Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones | Facebook ... Facebook for BlackBerry® smartphones Like Download App

www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=2254487659

Turn off facebook indicator?? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

You used to be able to turn off notifications by opening the Facebook app on your phone and then pushing the Blackberry key and going to options.

forums.crackberry.com/forum-f2/turn-off-facebook-indicator-243007 - Cached

Facebook notifications - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Hi, Is there a way to turn facebook notifications off? ... notifications from the app itself and I keep hitting "Turn All Notifications Off ... way to charge your BlackBerry Bold ...

forums.crackberry.com/forum-f35/facebook-notifications-159857 - Cached

How to disable contact pic syncing with Facebook app - BlackBerry ...

I downloaded the latest edition of the Facebook for Blackberry app on Friday, and I do like it ... this should remove that info (such as the pics). then turn off the option ...

www.blackberryforums.

Source(s): search for disable blackberry facebook app
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.