What kind of Faith we need?

I ever tried to move a mountain with my faith, but failed. Has anyone out there ever succeed. Maybe my definition of faith is different. But no good information on the Bible either, particularly when Jesus said that you only need a small faith. How to know how big my faith? Don't you think that if we can't even move the mountain then we don't deserve heaven?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"FAITH: Not wanting to know what is true." - Friedrich Nietzsche

• 9 years ago

Your problem is that you have NO faith at all...

It is not a game, or a test...you do not question your faith, you just have it.

When you ride on a bus, or a plane...do you question the driver of the bus's ability, do you question the pilot of the plane ability? Or do you just have "faith" that they will get you to your destination safely?

If you want faith to move mountains, sorry but you won't get it. Try asking for ten million dollars, and see what happens. It is NOT how you test your faith, it is how strong it is when you need it most.

When someone dies in your family, you say " Where was God, why didn't He help"? and your faith is WEAK..... that is when you need STRONG faith and just keep on believing in God. For if you only use if when it is weak, and throw it away when things go bad...you have no faith.

And I seriously think, that our faith in God, is for the After life, not for this one....in this life, we make our own way, and what we do and how we do it, along with our faith that we will be with God after our death....is what REALLY matters,......not how many mountains we can move.

• 9 years ago

You cannot move mountains by faith. read the bible properly and compare scripture with scripture. We need faith alright before we move the mountain. read very carefully Mark 11:22-23 there are steps one of them is not doubt. faith does not doubt and faith is not of the sight.we walk by faith and not by sight. not those who move mountains but those who do HIS WILL who will go to heaven if you move mountain out of His will then you go to Hell.

Use your faith to do things and you will know how big it is U can increase it by meditating on His word Rom.10:17

• Tommy
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

He wasn't talking about actual mountains. Spiritual mountains, temptation mountains, sin mountains, etc. Do you have faith in Jesus? Do have enough faith in Jesus to trust Him with your salvation? Or, are you trying to earn your salvation by yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.