Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

How much wuld a country wedding cost.?

We want it to be a outside wedding. He wants to wear his wranglers &' a button up shirt. I will probably wear a sundresss &' my boots. So what all wuld we we need. Such as foods.? Invitations.? &' all that stuff &' about how much will it all cost.?

Favorite Answer

If your not paying for a venue it will cost a lot less. I am having a camp ground wedding with a guest list of 100 people. I have a $4,000 budget which is very low. If the venue was free to me I'd only be spending about $3,000. We are getting out catering through famous daves bbq for about $1,000 which is cheep. If you are going to be a D.I.Y. bride you can hit all the Christmas and valentines day sales if its next year. If you do it your self or not i would think you could spend between $500 and $1,000 on decorations. photographers run close to $1,000. I think you could do it on a $3,000-$5,000 budget depending on your guest list and if you have to rent your venue.

Source(s): bride to be

A very important factor is guest list. Once you determine the number you can determine how much of whatever you need.

More people = more money is needed.

So, find out what's your REAL budget, and go down from there.