Do you have health insurance?

if so, how much is it per month?

how old are you?

what kind of dedutactable do you have?

feel free to answer also if you do not have insurance and do you support obamacare?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes

US Military Retiree Insurance

None

NO

:-)

\\//

• 6 years ago

Compare free quotes from dif companies at http://help.insuranceforcheap.info/-azzraDR781

RE Do you have health insurance?

how old are you?

feel free to answer also if you do not have insurance and do you support obamacare?

• rrm38
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes.

My premium is $65/month for myself and two children. It would be higher, but I get a $50/month reduction for taking a biometric screening/health assessment each year and another $25/month reduction for signing a tobacco free pledge each year.

I'm 42.

I have a $3500 deductible. My company puts $1500 of that in a HRA account that goes toward the deductible at the beginning of each year. Preventative care/well check-ups are covered at 100% and are not deducted from my HRA.

I do not support the recent health insurance legislation that was passed. It does not do anything to address the root problem with health care today, which is cost.

• 9 years ago

Sort of. I'm covered by my father's insurance (family policy) even though I'm 21 because I am still in school even though I no longer live with my family. If I use their policy, I have to pay out of pocket, but they get a large portion of the money back in terms of a check.

I know I can get an annual check up and some dental and some vision stuff paid for in part as well. I'm not sure if it covers me if I need a baby delivered or break my arm, though...

I don't think Obamacare is set up to succeed as is. So, I'd rather a different sort of healthcare system be put into place. I do want nationalized health care, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I'm 23, and I have it. I have a high deductable plan that costs approx $80/Mo.

I don't see an issue with Obamacare. It's still a free market solution, but it opens up channels for more effective competition between insurance providers, meaning lower prices. The exchanges we'll see open up in the next few years are going to be huge.

Finally, I don't have an issue with the Mandate. It feels uncomfortable to have to buy insurance, but it actually is for the public good. When a person goes into a public hospital, and can't pay, its the city that ends up footing the bill. A mandate forces people to be responsible for their actions.

• 6 years ago

At - INSURECOMPARECAR.INFO- you can compare free quotes

RE Do you have health insurance?

how old are you?

• No, I don't, can't afford it. I must not deserve to live, right Cons?

I used to have insurance, it was 100 buck a month, I was 27 last time I had it, 3 years ago.

I support the Health Care Reform. I don't know of any Obamacare. Obamacare suggests that he thought this up on his own and is imposing it on the country which is not the case.

• 9 years ago

I have health insurance but my son does not and my brother does not and both of these people work for a living. Yes, I support Obamas health care reform. It is a poor bill, it had to be approved by the health insurance industry, but it is better than nothing and it is a start toward getting everyone access to health care.

• Arlyn
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I suggest you to try this internet site where onel can compare rates from different companies: http://insureforeverybody.info/index.html?src=2YAe...

RE :Do you have health insurance?

how old are you?

Follow 14 answers

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Get insurance quotes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.