Where did the concept of Cord Cutting come from?

Cord Cutting is the idea that we have cords of energy attached to people we have relationships with and that they have to be cut off if its having a negative draw on us from them draining out energy.

@Negative no that would be cutting an umbilical cord.

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

The silver chord is very well known by, and has been visible to, seers, sages, mystics and adepts throughout antiquity, not only linking us to others but binding us to the planet (actually, it's etheric double, since it is energetic in nature and outside the visible range).

As for "cutting" to prevent energy drains, this is incorrect, but I can see how some might jump to such conclusions.

To be more accurate, we absorb and expend etheric vitality through our entire etheric (not the chord itself), otherwise known in mainstream Christianity as "our daily bread".

As for "severing" relationships, the chord plays no part. Right-thinking, i.e. mastering one's mental/noetical and emotional "bodies" takes care of this.

I know what your'e talking about...use the blue-sword of Archangel Michael to cut them....

edit; the blue swoard is an astral-magnetic sword...(totally lite)

really? because I thought it was what we do to mama's boys.