she said she's swept off her feet by...?

There's this girl i've knows for about three years but we didn't get closer to each other until about 4 months ago. We talk a lot. She used to like me but I wasn't interested in her that way. And recently, I heard she met somebody who she thinks is "Someone special" to her. However, we were talking tonight and she suddenly said, "I love your ambition Fadi. I'm almost swept off my feet by it. It makes me want to jump in your arms. but it's just words." Are these words a girl could say to someone she considers a friend/best friend?

I don't want her to start developing feelings for me, not because she's a bad girl or anything. She's an amazing girl. I just don't deserve her :)

Favorite Answer

first i gotta say, ur a smooth talker: "i dont deserve her" wow man

and she is obviously finds u attractive and likes u for u (as a friend it seems)

yes, its seems its jus friends but deep down she might still have feelings

even tho, us girls try to leave a feeling behind cuz we know it might be pointless, feelings never truly go away (not COMPLETELY anyways)

but she doesnt seem she is hitting on u like boyfriend wise, she seems friendly and playful (i no cuz i say things like that too n dont mean anything by it, its jus fun)

so i wouldnt worry about her thinking of u as a bf, cuz i dnt think thats on her mind, but he thinks u are something special. when we find a guy that we feel comfortable with and can tell him anything and feel safe around, we might say hes special to us cuz not all guys we meet are like that, only a few we might find are like that....its the same thing as if u were to find a really good friend. a REALLY good friend only comes once in while, think about it.

so she sees u as a really good friend aka special to her

Why don't you deserve her? You need to set your goals high. Of course you deserve a wonderful girl. It sounds like she is very interested. Ask her for a date.

You don't deserve her? Or you want to hook up with girls and don't want a commitment? Gotcha.(: caught! . Anyways, she's playing with you, simple flirting.

I think she likes you, in the boy-girl way.

IMHO

Go for it!

deserving? i hate the term. people dont deserve certain treatment cuz of their past, if you want her go get her and if not then idk wat you want from a woman