Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Is it normal if you <3 someone 2 years younger?

RaWr

Favorite Answer

Depends on the age. Are you younger than 18-20. If so, you don't know what love is.

It depends on how old you are. If you are 18 be careful how far you go with that someone since at 18 you are now an adult and he/she is still considered a minor. Otherwise, it is completely normal to date and love someone 2 years younger than you. In fact, my husband is younger than me by a year and my father is 2 1/2 years younger than my mother.

It depends on their age. If the guy is 30 and the girl is 28, than that's fine. But any younger than 18, than no.

Yes it's perfectly normal ^^ it's happend to me ^^ aunestly I don't think age matters (unless it's like a 10-20 year difference but even then) love is love! It's full of surprises (hope this helps)

Yep it's totes normal <3

• Cudder

RaWr RaWr Fight the Powa!!!

My boyfriend of over a year is 2 years older than me. It's never been a problem!

Of course

yes... My guy is 3 years younger than me...

Shut up and stop asking the same sh1!t over and over again.

Only I'm allowed to do that.