Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 9 years ago

I just got home and found everything in my house was stolen?

And replaced with exact replicas. Except for the Renoir.

Should I report it?


Zeke, me too.

Update 2:

David. Haha, always one dumb dub in the crowd. What can ya do?

5 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I hate it when that happens...

  • 9 years ago

    Yes you should call your local Law Enforcement agency and report the incident. Even if you do not want a report at least call the Police/Sheriff's Department and advise them of the incident. This way they can do an extra watch in your area.

    Source(s): Deputy Sheriff
  • 9 years ago


  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Hellyeah report that **** and think of someone you know because obviously they knew you to know the stuff you have not like they have the right stuff as replicas with them aall the time

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

    yES report it! its always best to report somethin even if you dont plan on charging something becuase if you find out later who did it and you never reported it than theres nothing you can do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.