please dont judge, but i need help now!?

okay PLEASE dont judge me but im a freshmen i was at a party with weed and alcohol and i was there with my 7th grade friend jordan (a girl) and her friend arianna a 6th grader we smoked had a few drinks then i made a horrible decision we three took ecstasy and i had sex with both of them, they both might be pregnant! how do i tell them? what do i do? + i feel horrible because i took both of their virginities and they are so young.

Favorite Answer

u should tell them what happened. it could save their life.And tell them u had sex with them(not at the same time though) and make sure they dont tell each other. get a pregnancy test on both of them and if theyre pregrant tell an adult. dont leave them on their own or esle ull live wid the guilt for the rest of ur life . if theyre not pregnant tell them dat it was a misunderstanding and u didnt have sex wid them. but ull still live wid the guilt of taking their virginities.(theres nohing u can do bout dat).

You're my ******* hero. But seriously, you're ******, unless it happened recently and you can get the morning after pill.