I think my baby is moving!?

I can't tell, it definitely feels different then gas, like something is kind of fluttering in my lower tummy!

I think he or she is moving his tiny little arms and/or legs! It kinda feels like electrical pulses sometime, I can't fully explain, not painful, but at times it is a lil uncomfortable....

What do you think, I'm only 18 weeks along, so he/she is only about 5 to 5 1/2 inches long from head to butt...!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your baby at 18 weeks is 14cm long head to butt!

The baby movement feels like a fluttery feeling what I did was I had a cold drink and layed down and baby did what felt like a summer salt and that's how I new- I felt her at 14 weeks. As the weeks go on you will feel it more than feel kicks!! I first felt it while sitting down in my pelvic area lol still do now but everywhere.

It's the most amazing feeling!! Enjoy it :)

Congrats and good luck :)

Source(s): 24 weeks :)
  • 9 years ago

I was 18 weeks when I felt the first movements! It is a little uncomfortable, especially as the baby gets bigger, but it is the best part about pregnancy. Rub and talk to your belly! Your baby will love it and it is a great bonding experience!

• Jenn
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It's possible that you feel the baby kicking. I only REALLY felt a good real kick around 20 weeks of pregnancy. It's a funny feeling :]

Source(s): 38 weeks pregnant.
  • 9 years ago

Yaay isn't that great?? What a wonderful feeling when you finally know it's not gas!! I had those pulses too and it's normal. It will only get STRONGER!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!

Source(s): Mother of 2
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Grin
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think you are feeling your baby! How exciting.

Little flutters or thumps

• 9 years ago

You could be feeling movement that early. Its a great feeling isnt it :)

Enjoy it now while he/she is still tiny! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.