Need some motivation and advice?

So I've started gaining a bit of weight. Im not sure how much, because I don't have a scale. But I know my waist has been getting "thicker".

I'm 15 years old, about 113 pounds and 5 foot 3 inches. I would like to get down to 100, but that might not be possible. Thats ok with me but I really need to be about 110. But 100 is still a healthy weight so I don't see why not.

Please no jugding, no i am not another teenage girl whos on the brink of anorexia, its for my sport. I ride horses and I need to be a bit lighter and smaller.

I exercise a lot, and am actually really good at healthy eating, wheat bread, skim milk, no fast food, lots of fruit and veggies, small servings of meat, I try to eat "real" not a bunch of packaged stuff. But food tastes so good! And I think thats where my problem is. Any advice I would really appreciate. :) Thanks!

Favorite Answer

1.Go to a nutritionist or dietitian, No to DIY.

2.Click least half an hour of exercise a day.

3. Do 5 meals a day and never skip breakfast.

4. Chew slowly.

5. Do not use more than two tablespoons of olive oil per meal.

6. Never dispose of bread, pasta, rice and potatoes.

7. Fruits and vegetables are fine, but with balance.

8. Limit your intake of alcohol and fried.

9. Green light for the fish to the table.

10. Lose weight slowly.

11. Drink at least 2 liters of water.

12.Una seventh time in a day off with a bad mistake to give a jolt to the metabolism...:/

ur 15 ur body is asking for food because it needs the vitamins and stuff to grow its normal loosing weight would be bad because then ur body will just ask for more food