Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Should i forgive him or is it unfixable?

my boyfriend talkedto his ex behind my back. she had been trying to get back with him. i tried everything to get him to stay. she had been telling him she still loved him.. and on newyears him and i had been hanging out and he sincerly told me he quit talking to her and that she didnt matter. but. i looked at his phone. cuz to be honest i didnt believe him. and he had told her "he was sorry he wasnt with her right now" and even after that.. he still talked to her. she has been to family events of his because shes really close friends with his cousin.. and now hes done talking to her. but.. it still hurts and i have serious trust issues with him now because of it. i dont know how to trust him again.. or how to forgive him.. especially since there was another girl he was talking to also.. and he has hung out with girls wit his friends behind my back. please give me some advice.. how to feel.. what i should be thinking.. it kills me.

Favorite Answer

A relationship is not a relationship without trust. If you can't trust there is nothing. What you could do is you could talk to him about it maybe something will come out that will help make your mind up on what to do. Or maybe you will find a way to trust him again. So tell him how you feel . Trust and comunication is important for a relationship keep that in mind if you don't have that there is no relationship.

If you're afraid that he's going to cheat on you, then why are you even with him? Think about it, you're already having problems trusting him, and you don't even know if he's telling the truth or not. If I were you, the first thing I'd do is talk to him about everything, all of your insecurities, everything that bothers you. Just wait and see what he has to say, and if it's not worth it anymore forget him and move on. Trust me, I know it doesn't sound easy but you have to let him in a little, he's your boyfriend.

btw, best answer?! please!

Well girls with the same name should help eachother soo here is some advise check his phone when he is not around and see who he has been talking to and what they have been talking about be like a detective and peice it together in about a week or two's time figure out if you want to be with him or not. I hope I was of any help ;)

Yeah you should. She's his ex for a reason, all that matters now is that he's with you. Stop getting hung up in things that don't matter.

Source(s): personal experience

Don't choke him on a leash, let him have his space, boys have the right to talk to other girls, but remind him why he left her and stuck with you. Be fun, flirty and his favorite :) Good luck.

This is an article about how to regain trust in a relationship, I think it will be very helpful to you:

http://www.how-to-save-marriage.org/how-to-regain-...

New Years??? Like um....9 months ago???

Time to get over this don't you think? If you are harping over something that took place that long ago, you need to get a hobby.

• AJS

He will not change. Leave him and heal. A better relationship waits for you.

Source(s): Experience unfortunately. Believed all the crap my husband was dishing out. Wasted 20 years of my life and a lot if therapy now so move on!