How did the interview go?

I interviewed today for a fairly high level upper management position. Previous to the interview, I had spoken with the interviewers boss. I don't know how much that played into me getting the interview, but he was aware of it. Anyways in the actual interview, I thought it went well. We went through some technical questions and then he spent about 30-40 minutes talking pretty much non stop about the job and every part of it. I asked a few questions, and it ended with him asking me if I thought I was able to do the position and if I'm still interested and I said yes to both. He said I was the first person interviewed and they had allot of applications to still look through and said it could take a few weeks to get back to me. (This is government so that's expected) How do you think I did?

• Rick B
    Favorite Answer

As we tell everyone who asks this, WE HAVE NO IDEA. WE WERE NOT THERE. All we can base it on is what YOU told us. YOU already know what you told us.

• timmy

it had to have gone well if it lasted hour or so. usally the quicker the interview the worst it goes