My friend thinks she pregnant, she doesn't know how differentiate the symptoms?

My friend thinks she's pregnant and it was her first time & not using any protection what's so ever, she refuses to take a pregnancy test. She recently found out she has low blood pressure but not at risk but has been suffering dizziness & light-headed. Her period is irregular and she got it last month but not this month.

Some symptoms:

dizziness & light-headed

frequent orientation

fatigue

Should she just take the test?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taking a Digital First Response test 2 weeks after intercourse will help her to see if she is in fact pregnant, but not before the 2 weeks.

Source(s): Mother of 2
  • 9 years ago

Yes that's the only way to tell you can ask as many questions you want but the test will only be the one to tell. Although without a period and dizziness & Light-headed it sounds like it

Best of luck

• Kylie
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yes take the test but tell her the main FIRST symptoms for MOST women are sore boobs and nasea. well, nasea may nt start til about 5-6 weeks.

• 9 years ago

She might as well, it wont hurt anything to try. It will at least put her mind at ease. Especially having unprotected sex, its very likely.

Source(s): 5 weeks pregnant
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

She could be but by wat ur saying she is doing wat every single person does when they loose there virginity they all think there pregnant and when u first have sex ur period gets thrown off a little mine did at least

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.