People don't like me because I'm not confident?

How do I change my reputation?

I feel like a loser and ugly so people treat me like an ugly loser. I now realize this. How do I change this?

If I randomly just appear confident will they think they can "see through me" and think I'm a fake loser...?

Favorite Answer

I used to feel like this too! I used to feel like that and people would treat me like that. Slowly and steadily I started gaining more confidence throughout time giving myself a new challange everyday to overcome. Dont just change over night because people would think you are a poser and it would be difficult for them and you to accept this new self. Slowly work your way into it and it will help everyone including yourself adjust better.

-.- I already don't like you... I'M KIDDING! xD Geez, no need to slit your wrists! No. It's never too late to change. If they call you fake, then their opinions aren't worth listening to. You must proceed with confidence in the face of their adversity, thereby building confidence! WIN WIN!

Lift weights, grow claws, carry a whip around. Problem solved.

yes, just think like that. They would think you are a wiser.A wiser is not a symbol for beauty.You can be not beautiful,but you can think you are wise and smart.

Source(s): www.goodluckbuy.com