I am pregnant and both my husband and father in law work weird hours?

I am 34 weeks pregnant and currently my husband and I are living with my father in law. I have been fine except for on the weekends when neither are home and i feel like some one is watching me. But tonight I am having a feeling of some one watching me and it is making me really nervous. I am trying not to stress to much cause I have already gone into premature labor once and don't want to risk inducing it again. Has any one else ever experienced something like this? If so I would really like to know how you delt with it

Favorite Answer

Not those specific feelings, but I have noticed over the last week my anxiety level has gone up a whole lot. Hormones and right now the baby's brain is forming and taking a lot of things from our brains, so we can be more anxious and paranoid. Im sure no one is watching you, but I hate being by myself sometimes too. I have two dogs though so that helps some. You will be ok, just lock all doors and windows and relax, meditate, pray , take a bath, watch tv. and breathe. You will be ok.

Source(s): 27 weeks with #1 A BOY!!

I know I will probably get thumbs down for this but I do have this same thing and honesty the only way I can get rid of it, is by taking medication. I take klonopin which is similar to xanax and valium. I know it isnt the best to take these kinds of medications while pregnant, but If you are on a small dose and only take it on the weekends, its ok. My entire family, aunts and grandma, all have panic disorder and I know my aunt had to be on a low dose of xanax while she was pregnant. I am also pregnant and my phychiatrist says I can take klonopin a few times a week. It works really well. There are also some medications for anxiety that are safe for pregnancy, one of them is similar to benedryl, it didnt work on my anxiety though, just made me tired. You should talk to a doctor.

I get like that sometimes when I am alone, especially at night. Not so much that someone is watching me but just creeped out at the fact of being by myself and little noises scare me! Maybe you should talk to your husband and tell him your a bit weary and frightened to be by yourself, because as you said stress is not good for bubby! Do you have a dog? Sometimes I let our dog inside when I am scared and the kids have gone to bed & hubby has gone out, makes me feel a bit more comfortable! (good luck with bub)

I spend from Monday to Friday alone from 5 am to 7 pm yes sometimes I get scared rarely I draw alot. I don't feel comfortable taking showers alot

tell that to your husband and make sure you inform the cops about it if the place where you live is prone to crime or is lonely