I think i havr a different father from my older sisters and brother?

Im the youngest child and I have 4to older sisters and 1I older brother. Ever since. I was litter my sisters and brother would tease me and tell me im adopted cuz im light conplected and I have green eyes and I look different from all of them but my mom says I have the same dad. But I don't believe her for some reason. How do I know for sure who my real dad is?

Favorite Answer

Siblings don't always look alike. Some have similarities, some have major differences. It all has to do with which parent passed down which trait to you.

So, you're awesome and they aren't and they are just jealous. You're mom will tell you in good time if you have a different dad. A real dad is someone whose there for you no matter what anyway. Biological fathers are overrated. Mine wasnt really awesome but he was there and he sort of took care of us fir most of our time with him. He passed away. Siblings aren't exact copies of each other either so just excuse them for their ignorance.

Well you never really know unless of a DNA test. You could've gotten these genes for generations ago. Flaunt it because it seems like they are jealous and want to have some of your features. Tell them get a life and not worry Bout yours.

My older sisters told me the same thing because I didn't look like them, ask your mom to see your birth certificate if your that concerned.