ATHEISTS! Can you not see that whales are fish since both live in water?

Sorry. I'm bored. Anyone got some cognac?

True story, my biology teacher in 9th grade taught us that whales were fish. I corrected him and he insisted- he had to apologize the next day. This person also got slapped in the face by a bass, so I'm guessing his training in biology, hands-on and otherwise, was rather unfortunate.

So do Clams and Seaweed are they Fish?

LOL my best freind was told by a teacher to say Beacon as Bacon once by a teacher. He was just reading this story and was all "The light that shined from the Beacon reflected o..." "BACON! the teacher yelled" "What? Bacon? Do you want bacon?" my friend replies. "The light that shined from the BACON!" the teacher corrected... to to be more accurate corrupted. He mouther who what there to pick him up overhead all of this and got him out of that school,

CHRISTIAN HERE.

Mammals produce live young, fish produce eggs. Whales are born live.

Whales are mammals. They also have a BLOWHOLE, not GILLS. Whales need to have air while fish don't.

Source(s): Someone didn't listen in 7th grade life science.

Whales are mammals, fish have gills.

Still doesn't make the story any more plausible.

• Calvin

So bats are really birds?

Sorry, Christian here...but just wondering...WHAT ARE YOU BLATHERING ABOUT!!!!!?????

So, what are seals then?

.....and your point is...?