Christians, how can you think its "Fair and loving" that people who haven't heard of your religion go to hell?

Favorite Answer

Christians don't care about the well-being of people who are different from them.

• Greg

First of all, know this. A Christian doesn't own the Holy Bible. Christianity is nothing but another denomination that consists of even more denominations. There is much division because of this.

The Holy Bible stands on its own as the Word of God. Anyone who follows it properly won't claim to be a Christian. Call them "followers of God" or "followers of Jesus". Any person in the whole world can open the Book and learn the Truth. God has made certain of this. You don't have to label yourself anything, and its likely that if you do, you are branding yourself a worldly flavor.

Following God is about understanding and surrendering to every single command. Not just a few scriptures. Denominations exist because they debate and argue over laws and whether or not they apply. A true God seeker will NEVER choose a path that might risk salvation. If a sacrifice is required to stay on the safe side, then that is what you do. But I am hearing of no sacrifices from most people.

You use the words "fair and loving". It isn't our place to condemn anyone to Hell. As long as they are alive, they have a chance for salvation. It is important that we focus exclusively on trying to reach them. We are working for God, not ourselves. This life must be given up to please God. There isn't a damn thing you can do for yourself in this world that won't land you in Hell. We are not supposed to want anything considering we don't deserve to have life. We are sinners. Jesus saved our behinds and gave us the possibility and way to see eternity. But we still have to earn it. The old laws still apply. There are many liars out there deceived by Satan saying otherwise. If you are a true follower, you will listen to any criticism and re-check your beliefs. It is highly possible to "believe" yourself right into Hell if you follow Man's Plan for Salvation. Follow only the Holy Bible at home. It's a full time job. An hour at church will not get you there.

• bae

fake Christians can fall into various categories: a million. There are people who're the two hypocrits (which, by using the way, is the only sin ever condemmed by using Jesus) 2, There are people who're "accusers of their brethern" (of such issues as being fake chrisitians--grin). 3. There additionally are people who do no longer attend to desires of "the least of their brethern". 4. There are people who don't think that Christ will the two are available straight forward terms bodily--or in straight forward terms spiritually, yet no longer the two. those are the authentic anti-christs. As a postscript, curiously that it would help in case you have been to take a marginally diverse attitude on your assumption that in basic terms as a results of fact a fallible human 'errors' that this circuitously proves and/or demonstrates that the initiating ideals upon which he lives (or does not stay) his life are circuitously fake. i might advise that this a handy phantasm or excuse for doing or no longer doing some thing on your guy or woman life--based upon a 'sign' from yet another human that the philosophy at the back of the guy is authentic or fake. What you and anybody is properly watching are the ideas, strikes, habit, etc., of (a) guy. i prefer to advise which you separate "doctrine" from "the persons" as those are 2 separate subject concerns. human beings will in maximum circumstances "disappoint" in maximum circumstances. Regards,

I may be wrong but I don't think faith has anything to do with fair. It has to do with each person and their own convictions and faith in God.The Bible says judge not less you be judged, let he without sin cast the first stone, love your neighbor as your self and so on. It has a lot of wonderful stories, as well as some that will scare you. In my 60 years I don't think I have heard anyone say if you have not heard of him you are going to hell. As a matter of fact, I have never know anyone that has not heard of him, but I have never lived anywhere else but Texas. So it may be possible but I would find that hard to believe. I think you need to study the Bible and forget what others think, learn for yourself and make your own decisions. God did give you the ability to chose right or wrong, good or evil.

That is a false Statement..God has all His children in all Churches...not a whole lot but some...and hell is the grave..and God does not torture People. Read From Genesis to Revelation and look for all the verses that talks about death at the end and destruction...no hidden pit any where.Sin will be destroyed--yes that is right but it will BURN UP and the Result is forever..Ash under the feet of Believers. Mal. 4:1-3 and many many more verses in the bible shares this subject. God is Just.. My Church has good teachings..but God will put you where ever He wants you to fit your personality..He knows you better than you know yourself. I happen to love History and end time Prophecies in Daniel and Revelation so God put me into the SDA 31 years ago. No Church is perfect---wheat and tares in them all..but SDA teaching is Fabulous..if you want to learn..Thanks for the question.

Source(s): KJV
  • Chris

Good question. Only God knows who goes to heaven or hell for sure, but anyone who hasn't heard about Christianity goes to heaven. God is completely fair. He hates it when people go to hell. Now you're probably thinking "Why would God damn His own creations?". That's where many people get stuck. The truth is, He doesn't. Non-Believers do! They choose that. That's why we should all accept Jesus as our Savior. If hope you do, too. See you in heaven!

It is not only those who heard of the sacrifice of Jesus but only those who do the will of God will go to heaven. So you will meet some Christians in hell if you go there. However it is we who will condemn ourselves as our conscience will either condemn us or justify us. Religion does not bring us to heaven it only says to do good that you may not go to Hell. Jesus alone, not Christian religion can save us from HELL

Source(s): BIBLE

That would be like saying that a baby is going to hell because it doesn't know anything about it.

No, God doesn't just want to send everyone to hell. I hate when people think they have the right to even say another is going to hell. What? Are they GOD? That must be a major sin in and of itself!

The way I see it, God will Judge EVERYONE, regardless of their being religious or not... on their merits and how they acted on Earth.... how they treated others.

We will ALL be there....so it doesn't matter if you are Atheist, God will still judge you...and if He finds you to be a good decent, loving person, He might just allow you to go to Heaven...I DON'T KNOW!!

The problem is, NO one knows....this has never happened before, so it is really difficult to say..YES or NO to questions.

I can drive 40 miles to the nearest town and return, and be okay...but that does not mean I will do so tomorrow...for I have not yet traveled it...I just don't know. I have not done it yet.

Actually that is religious doctrine, most Christians would not willingly judge in this fashion. I am Christian, and i do not believe that at all. Early on, the Jews condemned anyone not a Jew. The Christians condemned non Christians, and the Muslims condemn non Muslims, by doctrine, mans laws not by Gods!

If one believes in a righteous and just God, then His judgments will be righteous and just. God is love, as the scripture says, but He is also just and true. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, will see the kingdom of heaven who does not truly want to be there.

As to the actual method of judgment God will employ, I do not know, but I trust Him that not one single, solitary soul will be able to question His judgments afterwards.