Brown long sleeve, what color eyeshadow?

I have a brown long sleeve that is really flowy, kind of like a dress. (It's not a dress though.) I'm going to wear it with jeans or black tights. I'm not sure. But I'm wondering what color eyeshadow I should wear? And if you can, how do you know what color eyeshadow to wear with any type of shirt color?

Black and brown is fine if done right. In fact, I love it. Eye shadow matters less on what you are wearing and more of what your eye color is. If your goal is to kind of match the two, then I would go with a gold, but if you want to make your eyes stand out, Blue eyes go with browns and golds, green eyes I'd go with purple, and brown eyes I would go with blue or green. Those colors are supposed to make your eye color stand out more

i say stick to neutrals and browns. for your brown top id definitly use beige on the eye lid, then brown as the crease shadow.

as for any other shirt, i always do the beige on the lid, or white, and use the color of the shirt as the crease shadow. always stands out.

light pink...and wear the jeans u dont ever wear black with brown thats a big no no

i like black and brown! it goes with any color shirt! and it is so natural too!