Brown long sleeve, what color eyeshadow?

I have a brown long sleeve that is really flowy, kind of like a dress. (It's not a dress though.) I'm going to wear it with jeans or black tights. I'm not sure. But I'm wondering what color eyeshadow I should wear? And if you can, how do you know what color eyeshadow to wear with any type of shirt color?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Black and brown is fine if done right. In fact, I love it. Eye shadow matters less on what you are wearing and more of what your eye color is. If your goal is to kind of match the two, then I would go with a gold, but if you want to make your eyes stand out, Blue eyes go with browns and golds, green eyes I'd go with purple, and brown eyes I would go with blue or green. Those colors are supposed to make your eye color stand out more

• 9 years ago

i say stick to neutrals and browns. for your brown top id definitly use beige on the eye lid, then brown as the crease shadow.

as for any other shirt, i always do the beige on the lid, or white, and use the color of the shirt as the crease shadow. always stands out.

• 9 years ago

light pink...and wear the jeans u dont ever wear black with brown thats a big no no

• 9 years ago

i like black and brown! it goes with any color shirt! and it is so natural too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.