Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 9 years ago

What would you do if a guy was standing in front of a house going on fire and was smiling and thumbing it up?

What would you do if a guy was standing in front of a house going on fire and was smiling and thumbing it up because of it.

Dude, thinks I still like him and I don't and I know he rejected me a long time ago, I even blocked him and so why does he think I still have a crush on him?

I don't even like him anymore, so what's going on with him when he's thinking I still want him and I don't.

I haven't even wrote to him in 5 yrs, haven't talked to him that long! I already know he rejected me, I didn't even know he moved back to minnesota.

I don't have to tell him I don't like him anymore or is interested in him because I'm not!!

PLease leave who alone? him. How could I be leaving him alone when I blocked him and haven't talked to him in how long. lol. He sounds pretty VAIN to me.

Favorite Answer

call the copss if he continues to bother u

Well, you admitted you liked him before; perhaps he still has his signals crossed?

Set him straight: say "I'm not interested in you anymore. Please leave me alone. Thank you."