Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

do you have a few close friends or tons of not so close?

i was just thinking about this. i dont have a best friend. ive got tons of friends but im not really close with them i get bored of people easily so i just like having a large variety of people to go do things with but nothing really deeper than that

Favorite Answer

I have the same situation as you. I have a couple of close friends who I can tell stuff, but I don't think I would call them best friends. Most of my friends are people I can hang out with or talk to.

A few close ones

A few close friends.

• bae

I easily have in straight forward terms 3 close associates and then a small team of folk I refer to. i do no longer have confidence very many as a results of fact in the previous human beings abandoned me as a results of fact they theory i exchange into extraordinary. xD So, some close associates. :) -Gem sunlight -maximum cancers Moon -Pisces increasing

I have 1 best friend that I've been friends with since we were 6 (we're 22 now) and a bunch of friends who would stab you in the back and hook up with your boyfriend in a second, we don't consider them real friends we kind of just deal with them.

lots of not very close ones

• A

i have none