What if a guy saids you have no butt? What do you say?

Okay. So there is this douche that thinks he's all hard. He's really perverted and soooo annoying! I punched him once cause he was talking about my mom. But anyway.. I was telling him to shut up cause he was being dumb. And he said "you shut up no butt" I was so pissed. I didn't even know what to say. This kid kept teasing me about it. So I was just wandering like what you could say if a guy saids you have no body.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First off his stupid *** comments aren't worth your time. Mostly guys say this to make their ego's larger so...there is a big chance he doesn't have 'no body' down there if ya get what I'm sayin.

• 9 years ago

Deal with it for now, but I'm sure that you are still in a younger grade in school because of you're spelling and grammar, so just wait a little bit because your body will grow and you will definitely get a bigger butt.

Do what he said above, say hes got no d!ck or a very small one. It will make him angry.

• 9 years ago

Punch him AGAIN! Girl don't stop!

• "I think either you need glasses, or you're just being willfully f*cking obtuse."

Source(s): Girl with a rather huge butt.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I remember that girls used to say that to me (I'm gay, so I dunno why) until one of them worked their hand down there and guess what? There's something down there.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No d!ck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.