Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Greek mythology presentation?HELP!!!!?

Well heres the thing my art teacher told us to make groups of 6 ok..in that group we need to create a song with the storyline of the goddess athena with rap rhythm...but still don't get it please best answer 10 points!!if don't get the answer before monday question will be closed...Thank you

Update:

Before this monday plez

October 3, 2011<<before this day cuz i have the presentation that day

10 points for best answer guys plez help!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Include Athena's background, such as springing from Zeus's split skull in full battle armor. She is the goddess of wisdom, war, and strategies, so include something about that. She hates the God of the Sea, Poseidon, for entering one of her temples with Medusa, which she turned into a monster. She also hates him for battling against her in the war over Athens, named after Athena because she won the battle. Her symbols are the owl and the olive tree. She defeated Arachne, turning her into a she-spider. She was also part of the Judgement of Paris, where Nemesis rolled a golden apple with "To the Fairest" engraved on the side into a celebration she was not invited to join. Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera fought over the apple until Zeus asked Paris to decide. Each of the goddesses bribed him with love, wisdom, and family. Paris chose Aphrodite as the reciever of the golden apple.

I hope this helps with your project! ;D

Source(s): Three years of Greek Mythology class.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Athena was the warlike virgin goddess of wisdom, the daughter of Zeus and Metis, who sprang gully grown and armed to the teeth from her father's head in a bizarre birth.

She is the embodiment of wisdom, reason, and purity. She was Zeus's favorite child and was allowed to use his weapons including his thunderbolt. Her favorite city is Athens. Her tree is the olive. The owl is her bird.

Source(s): Mythology - A visual Encyclopedia
  • 9 years ago

talk about her features and her jobs like war and wisdom. Also the things she created like the loom and the story about the lady she turned to a spider (arachnid). Also how she was born and who she favoured in ancient times. Theres some ideas anyway.

Source(s): I read and study greek mythogly!
  • 9 years ago

talk about how she was born her mother was swallowed by her father zeus and she sprang from zeus neck as a full grown woman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.