Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

If life is so fair, then why didnt the Backstreet Boys make a video for my favorite song Get Another Boyfriend?

That's their best song ever and went underrated and hardly known thanks to their failure to make it a single. More Than That was cute, but this one was more Backsteeet Boys-ish and I'm sure it would have been a big hit.

Sometimes I even wanted to have a jerk boyfriend just so that I could sing that song to myself. I love it. Good ol' days.

Favorite Answer

Get another boyfriend? Does Tim know you're searching?

• henery

shape of my coronary heart is my well known music by using them. I used to love the backstreet boys as a baby and me and my cousin and brother would dance around for hours listening to them! Idc what human beings say approximately them i nonetheless like them :)

This is a music question. Wrong section, sorry. This has nothing to do with the Lord God Jesus.

• D

Life ISN'T fair. Karma is.

Who said life is fair? Lol! That's the best one I've heard all day! Thanks!

• Niko
  • bizz

cuz they were busy getting other boyfriendssssssss