What are all jobs that enable you to travel with famous touring bands? Or even when their not touring?

I think it would be fun to do and am wondering what all jobs like that are so that I can get the schooling for what I like the best... Would love to travel with hot Chelle Rae, or bands like like... So what are all jobs that require you to be with them on tour or even when their not on tour... You know, besides being a band member your self.

Favorite Answer

you pretty much gotta know people or be friends with the band sooo its pretty hard to get a merch girl job or something like that. i guess you could start promoting bands for your area (if your not in a city it will be hard) just go to shows and talk to people.

once you assert "go on excursion with" you advise as a helping act, striking? Cuz i'd like to open for Led Zeppelin or Jimi Hendrix or Motley Crue or The Who if I have been given the prospect, yet i does not ever choose to be a factor of those bands. (sure I do understand that 2 of the artists/bands i discussed are not at the same time/around anymore.)

uhhh.... groupie