blood clots high heart rate for no reason?

hey my name is Tabitha im 26 year old a mother of 3 ,i been getting blood clots almost 3 years now i had them in my lungs legs ,they test me in 2010 for all the blood factors ,all came back normal ,my protein 5 was a little high don't know what it is.they say i clot for no reason people just don't clot,im on warfain 7.5 ,i also have high heart rate and chest pains all the time i go to the doctors and nothing wrong test come back fine.i just went 2 days ago for chest pain and it came back fine my blood level was a 1 it kept clotting .if there is any one that can give me info on blood clots please.i changed my doctors over and over cause im tried them to telling there's nothing wrong .

Favorite Answer

Ginger keeps blood platelets from sticking together and forming blood clots. Cayenne pepper disolves new blood clots only. Taking these 2 herbs should keep you from getting blood clots. For more info on ginger just google it.

I'll tell u 1 think, it can't be for no reason.