Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why do guys ask u to send them a picture?

It was a test to see what type of girl i am? He is a co worker. He is cute, 1yr. Older than myself. 19 yrs. Old to, my 18 yrs. Old. i kissed him. It wasnt grea that i told him it was. He asked me was that my first, kiss. I said no. Now about asking me for.a picture. He text me asking do i have a camera, phone. I said yeah. I asked him did he want to send something to me. He said no i want u to send me a pic. Of u. I said lol what for? He said contact picture. .... So i thought to myself doesnt feel right just a contact pic yeah right. So i told him how about he take a picture of us together with his phone. For him to have. Instead of just some random picture of me. good response to his question? I didnt want to say no becaused i liked him, he told me, to be me. I always get suckered or used. I try to stay good person.

Was my response too much i ment it, in a jokey way.

I want to date him but i want to know him more, than, just,jump in a relationship. We kissed so i guess its too late..i dont want to play ego games. I always feel like i see the inner person then what a others see just a "dogg".

Favorite Answer

he means a naked one. i think he wants to find out if you would send him dirty pictures or not. Dont do it, only when your in a comitted relatioonship, and you fully trust that person. I knew someone who sent a pic in their underwear to a guy, and he showed it to all his mated, which was bassically half the guys in the school. Be careful and good luck :)

• For a guy its kind of a "Hey bro check out the girl im dating" Just take a random picture. its not bad.

It doesn't sound like he asked for a topless picture? hahaha. I don't see anything wrong with sending him a nice, respectful, appropriate picture. It's up to you though.

He probably just thinks you're really cute and wants to show you off to friends. He will use it as a contact photo though. But if he asks for a "sexy" picture then drop him. He just wants you for sex.

I wonder this myself. It could be more many reasons.

He wants you to send him pictures of your boobs.

so they can be reminded of you