Is " Sunday" a real name ? Are there people named that?

How common or rare is the name ?

Does it ever get spelled Sundae ?

Favorite Answer

I have one of those baby name books that claims to have like 100,000 "names" but a lot of them are names like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. Seriously, I think that Sunday is a "name", but only because people want to come up with as many names as possible. The "meaning" of the name Sunday? "Born on a Sunday." Wow. Super interesting. (eye roll)

Not that common but I know a Tuesday and a Sunday, personally I think Sunday is a bit silly reminds me of the food too much.

I doubt anyone with half a brain would spell it Sundae but could be fun if you wanted to give your kid a cruel name

well its not common but ive heard of people named it before and no they dont spell it sundae

(i think sunday is a good name)

actress Nicole Kidman (Urban) named their daughter Sunday Rose, so yes.

It's not too common, but not uncommon either.

Days of the week, months, etc. are pretty well used.

Some people do spell it Sundae, yes.

I saw the Maury show and some girl was named sunday. Another girl was named pancake too!! It's pretty rare.