Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why didn't he respond?

I met a guy online and we exchanged phone numbers. We texted for a few days and then decided to meet. We had a great first date! We talked for over 3 hours and he did most of the talking! It was hard to get a word in, but I was enjoying getting to know him better. He kept saying how much he liked me and we even discussed a 2nd date before the first date was even over. He even asked me to be his girlfriend, but I said "let's take it one step at a time" and we agreed that we were "dating." We made out a bit and talked some more. At the end of the night, he walked me to subway, kissed me goodnight and I said "see you friday." He said "I'll talk to you before that, and please text me when you get home so I know you got there safely." I did just that and we talked for a few more minutes, but it was quite late so we said good night. It is now Thursday night and we discussed going out Friday night and I haven't heard from him. I texted him earlier today to try to confirm, and no response. Was everything a lie? I don't understand what happened....

All night he kept saying that he wanted something real and that he's turned down so many girls who were just looking for sex. I agreed with him. Was it just a line to get me to make out with him?

Favorite Answer

I think he really likes you. Don't worry if he hasn't responded. He's probably busy with work or maybe his phone died! Try communicating via email or however you spoke before you got his number. Also, I highly doubt that he just wanted to make out. It sounds like he was just trying to make it clear that he wasn't going to have sex with you until you were in a commited relationship, or even married(hey, its possible!). Its a touchy subject, so he probably wanted to say it nicely so he didn't offend or make you uneasy. Just wait for him to respond or try calling/emailing him. He sounds serious about you, so don't start doubting him now! If you need more relationship advice, check out this blog! It helped me a lot! guycharmer.wordpress.com

Source(s): guycharmer.wordpress.com