Anonymous

Why do whites dislike Obama?

ok it's already been established that majority of whites voted against obama

and it's majority whites who are still voting against obama(plus some of the dems that may have voted for him last time)

So why is this? Obama has done nothing but help whites, cater to whites, and do everything whites have asked of him

Now i can see the minorities(and others that voted for him) being upset..because he totally went against the people that voted for him, trying to appease the whites that didn't vote for him..

So the only reason whites do dislike Obama is because he is a black man..that is the only other explanation..

Smart n Sassy

CNN polled only around 28% of whites voted for Obama..how is that majority of whites -_-

next..

Favorite Answer

Uhhh, no, the majority of whites DID vote for him. So you are wrong, that was never "established" . I know many black people who are not happy with him and his policies. Democrats as whole do not help small businesses, and this health care plan is really going to hurt small businesses, which hurts black people. Duh!!!! Get with it.

edit: a poll, sorry but nore than once after Obama was elected it was shown that he would not have won had it not been for sooo many whites voting for him. All the Dems as well as the Independents and some rep. SO NEXT!!! Get better info NEXT time. I know my info.

Where is the info that only 28% voted for whites>? Please give me the link to that. Second of all, I do not know if you know this, but Obama was raised by his white mother because his father was never in his life. Did you know that? How sad he chose to identify himself as African American, when in true reality he is half black half white! Why could he not say the truth? You know why, because he got more attention by saying he was black. But the truth is that he is mixed, and if you knew where he came from and who he was raised by you would realize that.

Peace in the middle east!

I'm white, as are both of my parents. Both of them voted for Obama, and I supported him as well. We probably won't vote for him again this election. It's not because he's black, it's because we really didn't see the change we expected to.

I don't care about the race or gender of our president. All that matters is that they are a kind, level-headed leader. :)

They treat him like Bush, even though he's much more educated and worldly than Bush, being bi cultural and familiar with things outside Texas.

That, and the fact that he has catered to even white Republicans with his endless 'compromises', yet only gets denigration in return, Is because he's black.

1) Most Whites (by a small margin) vote Republican every election regardless of the race of the candidate.

2) Obama hasn't done sh*t for White people.

You dumbass.

Care to share a link that says only 28% of Whites voted for Obama? Not all Whites vote at all btw.

Most of us like him just fine. It's just conservatives who hate his politics, and white trash redneck idiots who have a problem with a black person being in charge of anything. They just tend to be the loudest.

Kinda like the ignorant trashy members of the black race who still enjoy assuming that "whitey" is out to get them.

look at bush a white man who f-up america

• tonto

That's ridiculous. Whites put him in office, disregarding the fact that he had no qualifications.

Now they and YOU are paying the price..

Wake up America!!

Because they hate to see a Black man in charge, I guess.

Because he is black ...plain and simple...and it really bothers them that his black,black daddy had his white, white mama