Nervous to go on Behemoth at Canadas Wonderland?

So i am goin to wonderland for halloween haunt with a couple of my friends and a boy i like,, were all 13 and this will be my second year going to halloween haunt. Its really cool but ofcourse going with friends everyone wants to go on the behemoth. I like the behemoth and i have beem on it 2 times. I just really dont like the drop that much. Any ways to calm my nerves stuff you have done? I have only been on it from preassure from my friends. The last two times i went on i was so nervous i had tears run down my eye. Oh and about that boy is there any tips for him to like me? Like we flirt alot but.... Any ideas for both situations? Thanksc

Favorite Answer

your eyes were probably tearing because the wind was like pounding against your face. to make the drop go faster, close your eyes and scream like there is no tomorrow. just remind urself that your compleatly safe.

BTW. im going tomorrow so ill check out the rides ;)

Source(s): ive been on behemoth and it isnt that scary.

I just looked up a video with this ride and if I were you I'd be scared shitless