have u ever shopped at DinoDirect.com?

i'm thinking about shopping at dinodirect.com but since it's out side the US don't know if it's a very good idea, if u have shopped there what was your experince, how long did it take your purchase to arrive?

Favorite Answer

I bought a LCD Digital Photo Frame Keychain on Jan 13th.The pros:1) Inexpensive.

2) Carry multiple photos on a keychain.

3) Small (nobody want's a huge keychain).

4) Kind-of stylish, in a way.

And the Cons:1) I can see how it'd be difficult to upload pictures onto the keychain if one was not technologically literate...

2) The pictures aren't of the greatest quality.

I was expecting better quality images on the keychain, but overall, I think it makes for a fairly good present.

DinoDirect.com is a leading online store committed to becoming the best reliable marketplace on the net by offering superior customer services, worldwide shipping and wide products selection.

DinoDirect.com offers both retail and wholesale service for individuals and businesses of all size. With a wide selection of products at a low price, we get customers’ loyalty and build long-standing business relationship. In addition, we also have the drop ship service for retailers on the net. DinoDirect.com is the best source for everything you want.

As a huge online store, DinoDirect.com have cool gadgets, Car Accessories, Phones Accessories, Cell Phones, Computer Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Led Flashlight, Holiday Gifts, Security Camera and Games Accessories. You can take advantage of the lowest price and Worldwide Free Shipping on all items. DinoDirect.com offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process and there is a dedicated customer service team who can guide you and make your experience at DinoDirect.com most pleasant. In addition, we have safe and secure purchasing environment.

Whether you are a consumer or retailer, you are sure to enjoy shopping@DinoDirect.com.

I did a price search for phone case.Dinodirect was listing that at the lowest price with free shipping. I was not familiar with this company but I decided to order visiting their website . I found the the listing quickly, I used PayPal to pay. Moments later I received a confirmation with tracking order number to follow-up. I never had the chance to do this as the item was delivered the following day. A very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend.

My experience with dinodirect are wonderful. Cheap price and good quality items.Also, you can go to http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/DinoDire... to check other people's experience with dinodirect.

The information you want to know are all on their website. You can check this out. If you choose regular post service, it will take 7-15 business days to US. If you pick up Express Delivery, almost 3-7 business days.