Can you have sex while you are pregnant? (All of the trimesters)?

I'm doing a project, and I need help with this question.

• Favorite Answer

Yes. It is safe for woman to have sex through out their entire pregnancy. It won't hurt the baby. The only woman who should avoid having sex, are woman who have high risk pregnancies. but otherwise its perfectly fine. I had sex during my pregnancies, and i have two healthy children. Baby is very well protected inside of the mother. sex isn't going to hurt any thing.

It is definitely ok to have sex while you are pregnant. Unless your doctor says not to. My doctor encouraged me to continue having sex especially late in the third trimester because sometimes it can induce labor naturally. Medically speaking it is safe, but honestly there are times when you may not feel like it.

Yes, it is safe to have sex in all three trimesters of pregnancy - right up until the birth of the child. In fact, intercourse can sometimes induce labor and is often recommended when women are late to deliver.

• Love!

The only times you can't have sex when pregnant are

If there is a placental or cervical problem

Membranes are stripped or water broken

Doctor says to avoid sex

Source(s): RN

yup you can have sex up until labor begins unless told other wise by a doctor

Source(s): 27 weeks with number 2