The AdMiRaL asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Can you please tell me how Bill Bradley is a Basketball Hall of Famer?

Bill Bradley was a good college player, I wouldn't say the best of his time but players have had better stats. What makes him a Basketball Hall of Famer based upon your research and knowledge?

Points 9,217 (12.4 ppg)

Rebounds 2,354 (3.2 rpg)

Assists 2,533 (3.4 apg)

Update:

Those aren't details sir, you get a thumbs down.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah hes stats werent that impressive but he was a big part of the knicks team when they won the championship

• 9 years ago

The Basketball Hall of Fame focuses on all basketball, not just pro basketball. In college, Bill Bradley was a 3x All-American, Player of the Year winner, and Final Four Most Valuable Player winner. He was also an Olympic Gold Medalist, and the first basketball player to win the James E. Sullivan Award, given to the top amateur athlete in the country.

Really, he probably could of made the Hall of Fame even if he never played in the NBA. Plenty of people are in the Hall who didn't make an impact in the NBA. Even so, Bradley still had a solid NBA career, where he made an All-Star game, and was a key piece for 2 championships.

• j
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

He is apart of a very old and secretive cult called the black turtle necks. They wear black turtle necks under scarlet sweaters. They get together after Alcoholic Anonymous meetings and listen to old Paul Simon Graceland songs with Scotch on the rocks. These men plan out our future in these meetings and create HIStory. He is connected man, connected.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/brad...

according to this he is 2 time Champion with the NYC Knicks and 2nd overall draft pick of 1965 and Gold medal in 1964 Olympics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I dunno, contribution to the United States government , he was smart went to Oxford and Air force .. maybe that's why

• 9 years ago

because of how good he was

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.